Offices of Hogwarts | Harry Potter Studio Tour 2 of 6


After we were led out of the Great Hall, we were led into a large room filled with sets and locations from the films. I really felt like I was stepping into the films and the first part of the tour was filled with little bits of Hogwarts. There was the Headmaster's Office, Portrait Hall and the Potions Classroom.

I was really impressed with the Headmaster's Office. It was quite big and amazing. I loved the walls that were lined with old books. The walls were filled with portraits and I could easily imagine one of them coming to life and speaking. The Potions Classroom was filled with vials and jars of different specimens. It was definitely a wizard's dream.


Headmaster's Office
Potions Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...