Twelve Days of Christmas Cinema


After the success of Creepy Cinema 2012, Markus and I decided that we wanted to do something similar for Christmas. We settled on 12 Christmas movies, because 31 days devoted to film is a bit much. We were scrambling all through October trying to watch all the movies and at times, I wasn't free to enjoy them as much. I think that 12 is a perfect number and will help us both get into the holiday spirit.

We tried to choose movies from all different time periods and genres. There are some beloved classics as well as quintessential Christmas movies. Despite the fame of many of these movies, I haven't seen them all and have only watched half of them. I'm so excited to begin the Twelve Days of Christmas Cinema and I hope you enjoy my reviews as well!

Credit:
Santa Claus graphic: The Graphics Fairy

4 comments:

  1. I'm most excited about "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with most of these on your list. What does it say when one of my favorite sis Die Hard? Hm, I guess it's probably because the heroism of the star reminds me of the heroism we are all attracted to, the heroism displayed on the cross, when the baby we celebrate at Christmas grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the shop around the corner and it's a wonderful life. Too old for my taste. Rest of them are great. Thanks for putting up these movies list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...