Gwangalli Beach



If you know me, you know that I'm not a huge fan of the beach. It's not one of my favorite places. I know it's quite controversial because I'm a Florida girl but it's the truth. My whole life, I've lived at least 20 minutes away from a beach. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get away from the ocean. I think it's my spirit animal. Seriously, as much as I dislike it and never go, it's always there, silently mocking me.

In Busan, there are many beaches to choose from. Haeundae is the most popular but I don't understand why. It's a very small beach and not that exciting. Of all the beaches in Busan, I enjoy Gwangalli the most. It's quite big and the view of the Gwangan Bridge is amazing. The street adjacent to the beach is lined with restaurants, bars and noreabangs. It's a perfect place to spend an evening. Despite the fact that I don't enjoy the beach, I've been to Gwangalli many times. I keep going back. I think it's more than a beach. It has more to offer and because of that I like going there. I still haven't ventured into the water and I don't think I'll ever be doing that. I'll just enjoy sitting across the street sipping on a latte and enjoying the view. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...