Oxford, England | 1 of 4


While in England, we absolutely had to visit Oxford. How could we not venture to this literary and intellectual city? I thought Oxford was beautiful, but I thought every city in England was beautiful. Although, there was something different about Oxford. As soon as we stepped off the train, I don't know what was in the air, but I instantly felt a bit smarter and a bit more refined.
 
Unfortunately, we were only able to spend half the day in Oxford, but we packed our schedule. We wanted to make sure that we saw everything the city had to offer. It was such an enchanting city and I found myself taking heaps of photos, even when we were just walking through the streets. It's like every building and street corner was begging to have their photo taken. I was very happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...