Chatsworth House | Derbyshire, England 5 of 5


One of my favorite parts of the 2006 Pride and Prejudice film is when Lizzy Bennet walks through the marble statue room of Pemberley. I actually thought it was a room that they created for the movie, since there was a marble statue of Mr. Darcy. In actuality, it was the other way around, I think the producers saw the room and then created the statue. 

The marble room was quite amazing. I could almost hear the song from the movie, "Living Statues of Pemberley" playing in the background. I've seen marble statues before, but never this close. I couldn't believe how realistic they looked. They looked like they would get up at any minute and put some clothes on. It was a nice way to end our tour of Chatsworth House.

Finally, we've reached the final part of Chatsworth House. Being able to spend the day here was a dream come true. I'm so thankful for my thoughtful husband and for our dear friends James and Ari. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have been able to walk the halls of "Pemberley". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...