Great Hall, Hogwarts | Harry Potter Studio Tour 1 of 6


I don't know about you, but I love Harry Potter. I remember when Markus and I were dating, he convinced me to watch The Sorcerer's Stone. I had resisted for a very long time because I thought there was too much hype. I'm glad that he convinced me to watch it in 2001. I would've missed out on 10 years of Harry Potter all because of some stupid reason.

The fantastical world of Harry Potter is everything I wanted as a child. I always dreamed of going to a British school with awesome teachers and cool friends. Who wouldn't want to attend Hogwarts? I know there is a lot of danger involved, but that's the exciting bit. Who doesn't like a little bit of adventure in their lives? 

As we planned our trip to England, Markus and I both agreed that nothing was going to keep us from the Harry Potter Studio Tour. We were unable to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, so I was  determined to make it to the Studio Tour. The tour is much different than the theme park. There is a considerable lack of roller coasters, but it's where the actual filming took place. I do enjoy rides, but I think this was much better than its counterpart in Orlando. This was the real Hogwarts. This was where the actors spent 10 years of their lives and visiting was a dream come true. 


The first room of the tour was the Great Hall. Walking through the huge wooden doors and seeing the same room from the movies was absolutely surreal. I couldn't believe that I was in the same place, so much happened in that room. Houses were chosen, hearts were broken, duels were fought and kisses were made. Everything began and ended in that room. When I think of Hogwarts, that's the first thing that comes to mind. It's probably the most iconic room in all of Hogwarts and my favorite part of the Harry Potter Studio Tour.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot that the movies ended in that room! I wish we owned a house that looked like the set...especially Dumbledore's quarters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you imagine having a house that looked like that? My golly, let's do it! I think that's the greatest idea you've ever had! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...