Valentine's Day Card 2013

When I have the time, I like to create personalized cards for every occasion. Markus is the master of personalized cards. He's an illustrator, so his cards are always amazing. One Valentine's Day, he showed our love conquering Londy Town. On my 27th birthday, he illustrated what the world would be like if I "got my way". It was a wonderful world indeed. One of my favorite cards was the Tardis he made for me, it was even more special because there was a video that accompanied it. I always try to be clever with the cards I make for him. I might not be a great artist, but I think I get the job done. 

It should come as no surprise that Markus and I are big geeks. We spend a lot of our date nights at home watching Doctor Who or marathoning 80s movies. It's with this shared passion that I found inspiration for this year's Valentine's Day card. I definitely went for a time traveling theme and showcased three of our favorite things, Doctor Who, Back to the Future and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.  

Dear readers, I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones and remember, "Be excellent to each other!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...