Ten Years


As of today, Markus and I have been together for ten years. I'll never forget the first time I saw him. I was 17 years old and I was at PhilFest, an annual festival that celebrates Filipino culture. I was sitting in a friends booth and spent my time people watching. I was looking around and all of a sudden this boy came into view. I don't know if it's my memory or if this really happened, but I swear time slowed. He didn't look like anyone else. All the other Filipino boys tended to look the same and this one, he was special. I could just tell. I remember thinking, "Dang, he's one handsome boy."  Little did I know that moment would change the rest of my life. That moment was only the beginning and the rest of the journey has been the greatest adventure of my life.

So, here's to ten more years of adventure and love. I can't imagine my life without this boy. He's truly the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so thankful for him!


*Photos taken on our Fifth Wedding Anniversary by my extremely talented best friend, Ashley Sellers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...