On Holiday


The time has come for Markus and I to leave South Korea. It's kind of overwhelming and a bit sad. I can't believe that two years has already passed. Now, we're headed to Japan for an 18 day holiday. After that, we'll be heading back to the States to try and re-assimilate. As much as I would like to continue blogging during this time, I think I should take a break. You can still follow my adventures in Japan and Chicago on Twitter and Instagram.

Although, when I do come back, there will be some changes to Ganda-Ganda! I've been working on a site re-design and I'm really excited to finally share it. So dear readers, please bear with me and please look forward to reading about my new adventures and the new Ganda-Ganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...