Wandering Wednesday | Boston 2010


It's been ages since I've done a Wandering Wednesday post. I realized when I relaunched my blog, that I had heaps of photos from old trips. Wednesdays were designated as my days to reminisce, which is great for me since it takes me months, even years, to post photos from my trips.

Boston is one of my favorite cities in the States. Markus and I loved it so much that it was on the list of possible cities to live. I think I would've loved living there. I just adore the feel of the place. It's like being in a museum, but everywhere. I love the architecture and the red brick everywhere. I could spend all day posing in front of every building. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to just that one day soon!


2 comments:

  1. "IT's like a museum, but everywhere." Best description ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously though! It's such an amazing city!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...