Creepy Cinema 2015: Grab Bag


It’s finally October and the beginning of my favorite season. If you’re a long time follower of Ganda-Ganda, then you know that it’s time for Creepy Cinema!

For those of you that don’t know about Creepy Cinema, it’s a wonderful tradition that began in the Cruz household in 2012. Markus loves watching scary movies and unfortunately, I do not. Anything slightly suspenseful freaks me out. Since he truly enjoys them, I decided to compromise and devote the entire month of October just for watching horror films.    


This year, due to unbearable work schedules, we’ve decided to reduce the amount of movies from 31 to 15. It’s sad for Markus but a little better for me. I wont be screaming in terror so much this year. We also decided on a theme, Grab Bag! We’ve chosen completely random movies that do not follow a specific topic. I’ll try and post my reviews once a week and in the meantime, check out Creepy Cinema from the past!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Creep cinema is back! I love october! Will be staying tuned to your awesome reviews as always! Oh and btw, wishing you guys a decades and decades more of happy adventurous married life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tippie! So glad you're excited to read the reviews. I should have something posted this week!
      Thank you so much for your well wishes! xoxoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...