Edinburgh, Scotland │ 2 of 3


As I've said before, Calton Hill was my favorite area of Edinburgh. I think this was where I took the most photos. I just kept snapping away and it's very obvious to see why. There was so much I wanted to document and remember. 

Edinburgh is such an outdoor city and reminded me of Busan. It's so easy to go out and go for a walk or a hike. I loved the beautiful architecture. Everything felt so authentic and antiquated. There were moments where I felt like I was being transported back into time. That's something that I really wish I had more of in the cities I've lived. Edinburgh really is the perfect city. 


Arthur's Seat

2 comments:

  1. This looks like HEAVEN. Edinburgh has definitely been bumped up to number one on my places to visit. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS heaven! You should definitely visit Edinburgh, it's worth it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...