Trick Art Museum



This past March, we joined a few friends and went to the Trick Art Museum exhibit at BEXCO. Previously, I saw many people on Facebook posting pictures from this place, so I was really excited to go. As soon as paid I $12 for a ticket and walked in the doors, I knew it was not what I was expecting. It was basically an event hall filled with walls of shiny colored printouts of different pieces of art. Some things were interesting, but after seeing a few and dealing with the crowds of people, I was over it.  

Let's be real, the only trick to the Trick Art Museum is the one they used to get you in the door. Although the experience wasn't that great, at least we were able to take a few hilarious photos to remember. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...