Buddha's Birthday | Samgwangsa Temple 삼광사 | Nighttime


Last week, I posted the photos from Samgwangsa Temple during the day. It's definitely beautiful during the day, but at night it's stunning. The lights illuminate the temple and it's a brilliant sight. You can see the temple from the street. It sits high up on a hill and the colorful lights pop out amongst the darkness. I've really never seen anything like it before. It's almost like something out of a movie. It really is a must see and I'm glad we were able to see Samgwangsa in all it's glory.



2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad we stuck it out and went on Monday. I heard Friday was so stinkin' packed. The pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I loved it when no one was there. I'm sure I would've hated it if there were a million people there.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...