Creepy Camping Photos | Gyeongju, South Korea


Previously, I posted about our disastrous camping trip. It was quite the adventure, but an experience I will always cherish. So many crazy things happened, but I do think it was worth it. If you read about it, then you know how unprepared we were. While we were setting up the tents, we realized that we didn't have a light source. I guess we assumed we could sit by the campfire the whole time. 

When we went to the mart we were able to buy two cheap little LED lights. We spent the rest of the evening eating Korean BBQ and playing cards. Before we went to sleep, we took a few creepy photos. I think they look like pretty cool and I wish we had time to take more. At least I have these and I can always remember that unforgettable trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...