Goodbye Korea Series | Annie and the Boys


It's been a while since I've been able to post about Korea. I feel like that was such a distant time in my life. It's unbelievable but I still have a lot to post about Korea. Before we left, one of my adult students, Annie, wanted to take us out to dinner with her husband, Woo. I've met with her before but it's always just her, but this time we were able to meet with the whole family!


She took us to this amazing buffet that overlooked Gwangan Bridge. It was inside a really classy hotel and when we walked in, I was so impressed. I couldn't believe the views and the quality of food. My mouth is just watering thinking about it.


In my first year of teaching at the library, I didn't even know what two of my favorite students were her sons. When I finally found out, I realized that it all made sense. Her sons, Rex and Caley, had the best manners and really studious. I always told her that her sons were amazing and that I hope that one day my kids are just like them!  I was so happy that we were able to meet with the whole family one last time before we left Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...