Goodbye Korea Series | Gloria and Seulhee Unnie


One of the things I miss the most about Korea are our friends. We met some amazing and wonderful people while we lived in Busan. I never thought that I would meet people that would become life long friends. Two people I miss the most are my unnies (Korean for older sister), Seulhee and Gloria. I met them through Markus, when they all worked on the Magic English Bus together. I really think they were the best thing to come out of that experience. When I met them, we instantly clicked and I knew I found my true unnies.


We would meet once a month, usually on Wednesdays, for dinner and drinks. I was always excited, because we would stay out really late eating delicious food, drinking too much soju and talking about life. They were more than just friends, they became like family. They knew everything about us and we knew all about them. We never ran out of things to talk about and they always had great advice. Sometimes, I wish that we could go back to our Wednesday night dinners. I truly cherished the time that we had with them and I'm anxiously waiting for the day that we can meet again!


2 comments:

  1. Tokyo Loose 팥빙수 is not as delicious as the one with you guys T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww 언니 that makes me so sad. I would do anything to have 팥빙수 with you at Tokyo Loose right now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...