Fushimi Inari Taisha | Kyoto, Japan | 2 of 2


While Markus and I were hiking through Fushimi Inari Taisha, I distinctly remember feeling extremely calm and peaceful. Despite spending three hours hiking up a mountain on a hot August day, I had an amazing experience. I was spending the day at a beautiful shrine with my husband in Japan. How many times would I experience something like that again? We had a great time and spent most of the time discussing our pet project, The Lost Land of Yehey. Everything we saw inspired us and came up with some great ideas for our story.  I think that's my favorite part of traveling with Markus. Even though we're on vacation, we still continue to create new worlds and I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...