Wedding Anniversary Photo Shoot


This past August, Markus and I have been married for seven wonderful and glorious years. We've been fortunate to have done a few photo shoots before, but we've never actually had one in Korea. We were able to book a shoot with Aaron and Jill. They're a newly married couple that will be moving back home to the states soon. They're hoping to start a photography business and needed a few guinea pigs. Markus and I were quick to oblige. I think the photos came out quite well and I'm so thankful to Aaron and Jill for helping us commemorate such a special occasion. 



8 comments:

  1. Very lovely you two! Also, Noelle - I love your whole outfit here. Happy 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was a bit unsure about the heels. I don't wear heels often, especially in Korea. I'm glad that it all came together!

      Delete
  2. The photo of the two of you in the swings is wonderful! Also, this made me miss Woobang Tower Land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! After we rode the swing ride, I was so nauseous and dizzy, I felt like I was gonna pass out. I'm glad the photos were from the back! I've never heard of Woobang Tower Land. I'm going to look it up!

      Delete
    2. The rides / attractions were pretty sad (although I went on a Tuesday so...) But, it had some of the best engrish and copyright fails I have ever seen. My facebook "Korea" album has a few examples. My absolute favorite was a warning sign on a roller coaster that boldly read "Not Allowed to Pregnant" next to a very unfortunate stick figure.

      Delete
    3. Wow, that's awesome. If I was pregnant and saw that, I would know. Don't get on this ride.

      Coming from the land of amusement parks, I always think that Korea's parks are a little sad. They always seem a bit rundown and the high school student that was running the main attraction didn't even seem to check that we were safely secured. I guess that's part of the adventure?!

      Delete
  3. Noelle you guys are so lovely here. Totally jealous. :D Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...