Eats with Jeff #8: Outdark Chicken

Outdark Chicken, we finally meet.
If you know me, I'm a huge fan of fried chicken. I know I talk about it a lot in real life, it's really unnatural. I would eat it every day, if it didn't make me fat. I'm not even joking, that's how much I love it. Since we have such a limited time left in Korea, I wanted to make sure that I tried Outdark Chicken. Every time we've tried to go, it's been full and a really long wait. Koreans love fried chicken too. There are fried chicken places everywhere. So when there is a long wait, you know the place is good.

Someone is having a good time.
Yummy Chicken
Banchan and Sauces
I've had a lot of fried chicken in my day and the chicken at Outdark was really good. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but I would definitely eat it again. You can mix flavors and add extras. We added fried cheese sticks, french fries and fried tteokboki. It was a bit too much fried stuff for me, but it was a nice compliment. Jeff brought some sesame leaves so we ended up using them to make chicken wraps and it was delicious. A bit ghetto, because we were the only ones in the restaurant with sesame leaves, but still delicious. I think when we're back in America, one of the things I'll miss the most is Korean fried chicken. I guess I'll just have to learn how to make it! 

I love you fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...