Bayon Temple | Angkor Wat, Cambodia | 2 of 2


Bayon Temple is definitely a highlight that cannot be missed when visiting Angkor Wat. It was one of the most packed temples, but it didn't affect my enjoyment.  When you think that you've seen all there is to see, there is more waiting around the corner. Looking back on our time at Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple would have to be my favorite part. It was different enough from the other temples. It was different enough from the others and completely unique. 
 

As we walked around, I started to imagine what it would have looked like back in 12th century. It must have been a magnificent sight. Even now, it's quite amazing. It boggles my mind that we still have things like this in existence and definitely thankful that I was able to see something like this in my lifetime. We spent more time there than we should have, but it was worth it. I think we were able to capture the beauty and splendor and will have these photos to remind us of our time there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...