Wandering Wednesday | Boston Common | 2010


One of the things I loved about Boston was Boston Common. It's amazing that in a huge metropolis there can still be parks like this. I think this is why I love big cities. They truly are the best of both worlds. Even though the city can be bustling with heaps of people and loud with noises, there are still little pockets of peace and quiet.



 Being from Florida, I don't get to experience the four seasons. I spent 90% of my life only experiencing summer, spring and sort of fall. It was amazing to see bright red and vibrant orange leaves for the first time in my life. I've only seen brown and green. Even though I've experienced all four seasons in Korea, there is nothing like fall in Boston.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...